Some people go through life feeling that things just happen to them, while others have a sense of over-responsibility when things go wrong…which camp are you in? In this episode of Inner Archeology, we go over this duality and discuss what to...
Some people go through life feeling that things just happen to them, while others have a sense of over-responsibility when things go wrong…which camp are you in? In this episode of Inner Archeology, we go over this duality and discuss what to consider and do to become aware of what you’re experiencing, and how to live life with less worries.
Key Points In Episode:
- There are people who go through life feeling as if life is kind of happening to them, while others automatically blame themselves when things go wrong.
- Which one are you? Emily has primarily experienced powerlessness, while Sarah has been dealing with a sense of over-responsibility.
- Have you ever tried counterbalancing what you’re identifying with the most, between powerlessness and over-responsibility? If not, give it a try!
- What motivates you toward being the best version of yourself? Think about your worst traits and work toward improving those. Otherwise, think about your best traits and focus on maintaining them. #LiveABetterLife
- As a child, Emily tended to trust everybody, while Sarah did the opposite and was always questioning them. No surprise that they fall on opposite ends of the spectrum as grownups! #FetalPositionEmily #AngrySarah
- Quick note for all mothers-to-be: just know that your sense of smell and taste in the first trimester are going to be very powerful.
- Shoot an email to email@example.com to share which camp you’re in (powerlessness or over-responsibility?).
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Inner Archeology Email
Sarah Turner on Instagram
Emily Pennystone on Instagram
@Inner.Archeology on Instagram
InnerArcheology.tv (video version)
Inner Archeology on YouTube